Tuesday, March 22, 2011

If life could be buried, it should be on DVD: Part One

So here I am, making the jump towards my first blog ever. For some it can be quite a daunting task, because it really is! You just really have to distinguish your motives for everyone, or at least most people, to understand with no problems at all. Isn't it funny though, how we somehow always find ourselves trying to carry out things just have OTHER people understand what we do or say? It is definitely much to think about but we won't need pillows for this first one, I hope.


Now in deciding what would be best for the subject for my first ever blog, I dug deep into the reaches of space, bouncing off countless meteors and asteroids to find success, but I found it!! Yes I certainly did, but it feels as heavy as a sumo wrestler to bring this one out into the light! So without further a do, it is time to reveal to the world my insanity that is: The List of Endless Wonder.


The List of Endless Wonder is essentially my "bucket list", the commonly accepted term used in society to represent all of the things one aspires to accomplish before they "kick the bucket". The thing is, my list is not commonly accepted because to those who view it for the first time, it seems quite random and asinine. True, there are some things on the list that to me seem a bit odd but that's the beauty of something like this. This list has no set rules, instructions or criteria to abide by, and I definitely don't see any "How To" videos on YouTube telling explaining how its really supposed to be done! The beauty of it all is that this is our own "Declaration of Independence", a document stating our individual aspirations and ultimately making the final pursuit to happiness!


This will probably be the shortest blog that I will ever write on here, but I will cap it off with the part of my list that is most important, and that is my top 10. Here's some food for thought: You can always be curious about what flaws you possess, but are they really flaws if people can see right through them? Now with that to think about, here is my top 10 from The List of Endless Wonder.


1. Become the youngest director ever to receive an Academy Award. 
2. Be a good son, brother, and husband.
3. Graduate from one of the top Film Schools in the country with my MFA.
4. Meet the one woman who defines me, and my life.
5. Find a cure for prejudice.
6. Start my own Production Company.
7. Create a program or foundation that allows underprivileged children and young adults to purse the Creative Arts.
8. Design and build my Dream Home.
9. See all my siblings become married.
10. Travel the world towards my Top 10 (London, Tokyo, Australia, Cape Town, Brazil, India, Paris, Beijing, Rome, Egypt)

No comments:

Post a Comment