Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Journey of a Dreamer (Part III)

I've stumbled upon the the new direction I will decide to take as I embark further into my dreams. The new year is finally upon us and I'm ready to take on the challenges I set forth for me when I moved to San Francisco. Class at Academy of Art University starts in about 35 days. I'm still without a permanent home. I'm starting the foundation for my production company. I seemingly have all of this down but it's just a matter of time and patience to start reacting.

I've gone ahead and begun utilizing the daily planner that my twin sister gave me as a parting gift before my move out west. I want to dedicate myself to a steady schedule that enables me to utilize the day to its maximum potential. I know that those who became tremendous successes didn't do so overnight, it took a lot of effort and persistence. I want to do the same within my own mold but it will take some time. I like to remind myself that although it won't be easy, it will be quite fun to challenge myself in many ways.

I will be writing in a post everyday starting tonight to show my new habits and for those to really get a glimpse into how someone can become a success, seemingly overnight. I just want to remain positive and hopeful of what my future holds for me. I want to see all of my dreams realized, I want to see my friends and family happy. I want to help others more. I want to do it all, and I just don't want to be hindered from doing all these things if I'm just sitting on my computer all day watching YouTube or scanning my newsfeed on Facebook.

It's time to take action, and I want to see everything I've envisioned within my mind to become a reality.

Here's to the New Year: Goodbye 2012.......Hello 2013.

Peace and Kelp.

-Paulus Singletary

No comments:

Post a Comment